Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I Brake for Vineyards

Hi everybody.... Regina here and I need an anniversary card for my boyfriend.... we will be together 2 years 1/30.  I drew a blank. Then a lightbulb went off to use this stamp called Vineyard for the card since we stay at a B&B winery every year.  We love the place so much.  We already have rooms booked for this October, it will be out 3rd time going there, in Hermann Missouri. 

This stamp is from I Brake For Stamps called Vineyard.  I love coloring scenery stamps!  






I used Prismacolor Pencils to color the image, Memento Rich Cocoa ink so that I could color over the lines, and used baby oil on parts of it to create a smoother look, such as,the sky.  You can also use Gamsol for this.  The Love die is from Lawn Fawn.  

I think this will make a great Anniversary Card, don't you?  If you use images that have special meaning to a person on your cards, how can you go wrong?  

For more inspiration, you can check out my blog at http://cardsbyregina.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Regina - Design Team Member




No comments:

Post a Comment