Thursday, January 28, 2016

I Brake for Birthday cows ...

Hello IBFS fans !!
It's Crystal here and today I made a cow birthday card using Tina Mae  cow from the I Brake for Stamps store , she is a red rubber stamp and she is as cute as can be , I have a friend who needed a Birthday card for a cow lover and this stamp is perfect .


I stamped her out in memento ink ( Copic friendly ) and then I used pan pastel chalk and a scallop acetate and sponged on clouds around her .
IMG_4409
I copic colored her and then used a frame die to cut her down to fit my Step card base
IMG_4417
copic colors I used
IMG_4411
the flowers are handmade and the centers have glass beads
IMG_4413IMG_4414 (1)
inside my card
IMG_4415
the back of my card is finished too
IMG_4416
one more look of the whole card
IMG_4412

supplies :Tina Mae cow stamp ,  step card is made using a Sizzix die set , the flowers are MFT Prima Donna Petals , the grass is an Impression Obsession die , the sentiment is a Lawn Fawn die
I hope this has inspired you to make a card and share with a friend .. share the stamping love : )
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

1 comment: