Thursday, September 3, 2015

I Brake for Fall ...

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here and today I have a Fall card , the weather has had the feel of Fall in the air so I think it's time to make some Fall cards , this one is a Thanks card , you may need one for the person who will rake all the crunchy leaves up for you ..lol I am using the Mr.Crow image and he was copic colored , I really wanted the scarecrow to be the main focal point so I only colored him and left the background black and white .


I distressed my layers added some faux stitching  , die cut a flower and layered it up and added some leaves and raffia to complete my Fall look . I die cut and layered my Thanks sentiment .
IMG_4156 (1)IMG_4157IMG_4158 (1)IMG_4159 (1)

inside I carried the same colors but left it blank to add my own writing later

IMG_4160

Supplies : Mr.Crow , MFT Gerber daisy  , MFT layered leaves , Little B Blackout , raffia , button , copic markers , CTMH distress tool , TH walnut ink , 6x6 BoBunny Forever Fall collection paper
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment