Saturday, August 22, 2015

I Brake for Wine and Friendship!

Hello and happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing a friendship card with you.  I tried my hand at making a shadow box card and I really like how it turned out. If you'd like to see the tutorial you can find it HERE.

The ink splatters were made with BISTER powders.  I used Green and Yellow.  The method I used was to drop a tiny little bit of powder on a CD.  I then spritzed it with water and then applied it to my paint brush.  Next I "flicked" the brush to make the splatter marks.



I used three stamps from I BRAKE FOR STAMPS on my card.  The main image is called WINE AND GRAPES, the second image is GRAPE BORDER and the sentiment is from EVERY DAY PHRASES.


You can see the dimension of the card here.  (and why it got the name "shadow" box)


I love the layers and will definitely be making one of these style cards again.






1 comment:

  1. I love this card! I will definitely be trying your shadow box technique. I've never made one. I love wine and had not even seen these stamps so will be adding to my list. Great job!

    ReplyDelete