Monday, August 3, 2015

I Brake For Flowers

{jane bosi}

Happy Monday, Brakers!  I've decided to spend August celebrating some of the beautiful floral images carried in the store!  Summer is a great time for a wedding, so this week, I am using Wedding Bouquet to kick off my month of florals!

I started with a white piece of card stock and some distress ink to give the background a simple spot of interest and grounding.  Though it's hard to see, there are two stampings of the bouquet pieced together.  I trimmed the top piece to include just the florals and joined them with some dimensional tape.  This adds dimension to the finished card. 

I finished things off with some matching sequins and a sentiment from Floral Half Sheet 148B.  Wedding Bouquet is a beautiful and elegant image.  It can easily be colored to match the colors of the day and also makes a perfect any time or birthday card, too!

Go get yourself inky and be awesome!
TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment