Thursday, July 2, 2015

I Brake for a Good Race ...

Hello IBFS fans !!!

It's Crystal here and today I made a fun card using Joggin' Julius from the Seniors Full Sheet collection. I wanted to create a card with the red white and blue colors for the holiday and the I wanted to create a fun card with the jogger crossing the finish line  , he is in a race to Celebrate our Freedom , I used bakers twine to make the tape he is running thru , yeah he was the first to cross the line , not to bad for a Senior .. he has me beat ...

IMG_3949
inside my card
IMG_3952

Enjoy your holiday and I hope you get to stamp up some fun ...
Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today ,
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

No comments:

Post a Comment