Thursday, June 11, 2015

I Brake to Celebrate !!!

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here and today I have a red white and blue Celebrate card using the Large Liberty Femme image , this image comes in three sizes and can be found here along with other Femme images. I  water colored my image with my Derwent Inktense colored pencils and a paint brush and water.
when I water-color I just add the pencil to the outer edges of the line work and then use the water to blend the color out , this is how you get a gradient look to your coloring , the color is more intense on the edges and lighter in the center .

IMG_3917

IMG_3922

inside my card I left blank so I can add to my stash to add sentiments I need for occasions that come up , this card can be turned into so many kinds of cards , Birthday , a Military card for someone coming home , 4th of July , even a wedding card for a Military wedding or Anniversary.

IMG_3923

Supplies used : Large Liberty Femme , Stars embossing folder ( cuttle bug ) , Rock n Roll die set ( Stars ) MFT , (Celebrate) is from Little B Block out dies set , white glitter CS , Derwent inktense colored pencils , water brush , water , 140 lb cold press water-color paper , Archival ink in jet black

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today ,
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

No comments:

Post a Comment