Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I Brake for Happy Little Cute Elephants

Good Tuesday morning peeps, hope everyone had a fabulous week-end.....well here I am again this week with a very CAS card hope you like it.


I love this darling little image which  is  called Cute Elephant and I decided to let her shine on this card all by herself and her balloons of course.
I have had this embossing folder for some time now and thought it was perfect to go with cutie here no sentiment needed it says it all....my card was done on white card stock image was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers then fussy cut and adhered with pop dots.....punched out 3 balloons that I doodled on and drew some strings....and that about covers it.

See you next Tuesday and have a great week.
Hugs
Beth

1 comment:

  1. Cute card and would be perfect for little kids as they love animals and balloons.

    ReplyDelete