Thursday, April 30, 2015

I Break for Good Gossip ..

Hello IBFS fans !!
It's Crystal here and today's card I am using an image from Seniors Full sheet from the I Brake for Stamps store . Do you ever look at a stamp and wonder what the image is doing  , well today I could just imagine the little old lady trying to listen in on some good gossip, lol .The sentiment I came up with for this card is Say Whatt !! I used my Silhouette and a sketch pen to write it and then die cut it out ,I like to do this when I don't have a stamp to say what I want it to express .



IMG_3853IMG_3859IMG_3858
I added a pearl necklace with Viva pearl pen
IMG_3854
inside my card I used the same image and stamped in same color of card stock so you can still write over the top
IMG_3857
Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today ,
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

No comments:

Post a Comment