Thursday, April 9, 2015

I Brake for Happy Moments !!!

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here with a fun card using the Humorous Seniors from half sheet #051 from the I Brake for Stamps store . Today's card is made with 12 x 12 double-sided paper with 6 cards per side on it , these are Echo park papers and when I saw this sheet I had to have it .

IMG_3769IMG_3773IMG_3771
I left inside the card without a sentiment until I need it and then I can add one .
IMG_3772
this is side one of the papers
IMG_3776
backside of same papers look ,at those cute images
IMG_3774
I also got this echo park kit and the sentiment banner and heart came from this set
IMG_3775

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today ,
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo

1 comment:

  1. I think this is the image I used for my very first IBFS post! I love these two gals! Great card. I love your fun, bright colors.

    ReplyDelete