Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I Brake for Springtime and Pansies.

Good morning peeps, Beth here with another card using the beautiful Jumbo Pansies from IBFS....Pansies are one of my favorite flowers and they always spell spring for me.......had so much fun doing this card.


My card uses the Whitewash Technique by Melanie Muenchinger.....love the look of this tech...looks like I have stamped on vellum.....I stamped the image twice using ranger embossing ink added white embossing powder then the fun began....I next took a aqua brush added watered down white craft ink to my images after I was happy with that I next did the same thing with some colored ink pads to add just a little color.......finally added some beads and pearls to the centers of the flowers.....a cute little hummingbird outline sticker that I colored.....this is a definite re-do technique.

Hope you have enjoyed my post today and I will see you next week.
Hugs
Beth 

3 comments:

  1. Morning Beth, wow what a stunning design, the whitewash technique on the pansies are fabulous. This could be framed and hung on a wall as art.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! I might have to try that technique as it looks so beautiful. I love it on the kraft card stock especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete