Monday, March 16, 2015

I Brake For A Friend's House

{jane bosi}

Happy Monday, Brakers!  Today, as we are on the cusp of spring, I have a colorful, flowery card to share!

I've been goofing around with my gelli plate lately and used it to create my background.  By combining several Distress Inks and this awesome diamond background stamp, I was able to produce my colorful piece.  I am a big fan of mixed media.  This has a similar feel, but so much quicker and with similarly interesting results.

After the background dried, I stamped, using Archival Black ink, over the top with one of my all time favorite silhouette images.  It's called Floral Silhouette and I just love the delicate Queen Anne's lace among the other images.

To finish things off, I added a sentiment from Inspirational Plate #2.

I hope this finds you well and about to get inky!  Don't forget to be awesome!
TTFN, Jane

2 comments: