Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I Brake For Daisy's

Good morning peeps, I am so ready for spring how about you....today I have made a card using the Bunch of Daisies stamp but instead of daisy's I decide to make them look like coneflowers.

I have colored the flowers with Spectrum and Copic markers used Sizzix framelits to cut out the circles.....designer paper is from a Recollections Scrap Pad which I have distressed and inked with Worn Lipstick ink...the sentiment is another stamp from IBFS and is off the Florals Sheet I used pink and gray cardstock for the card and layers....hope this has put you in the Springtime mood I am convinced it is coming soon.
Hugs
Beth

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Beth, your colored flowers are just gorgeous. Wonderful layout and layers.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, gorgeous colors and I love the distressed look!

    ReplyDelete