Saturday, March 14, 2015

I Brake for Blessings!

Hello and happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing a sympathy card with you.  My co-worker lost her baby and I wanted something beautiful for her.

On the front of the card I used a verse that's not meant to be for a sympathy card but by eliminating the final line I felt it was appropriate for her.  She's religious and I think these words will mean something to her.

The stamp is called The Blessings Of Peace and it's a Christmas sentiment. (minus the last line)




Inside I stamped a teddy bear and a sympathy verse.
I hope she's able to start healing soon.



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful sympathy card and I am sure your friend will be so comforted as well by the message. A great idea to implement the Christmas sentiment into a card for an occasion like this.

    ReplyDelete