Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I Brake for Pansy's

Hello peeps have another birthday card for you this week......love pansy's and just received this from Della this past week also have some new embossing folders......so paired up the Pansy with this Anna Griffin folder.
as you can see I did a pretty much all white card.....the image which is called Pansies-Jumbo was stamped on white card stock then colored with Copics.....I than fussy cut the image out added some embossing ink sprinkled with clear embossing powder with glitter mixed in....The word Celebrate is from the Half Sheet 129B Remember When


Here is a close up of these beautiful flowers.

Well that does it for me this week hope you have enjoyed my post will see you next week.

Hugs
Beth

1 comment:

  1. Your flowers are gorgeous and the white embossed panel sets them off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete