Monday, January 26, 2015

I Brake for Happy Bears....

{jane bosi}   Happy Monday, Brakers!

Today, I have a fun little watercolored and stenciled card to share with you!  As most of my projects, this started as a bit of an experiment and some goofin' around.

It's no secret that I love Dylusions ink sprays.  I thought it would be fun to use a few on a water colored type project.  So, I started with some watercolor paper and a stencil!  After adhering the stencil with some temporary adhesive, I added some color using the Dylusions sprays and an aqua brush.  You can see that my application was rather random.....that's what I like about the watercolors---you can barely go wrong!

After the inks dried, I traced the stencil with my copic multiliner.  Later, I added the birthday sentiment frrom Sheet 138B......it scares me a bit that I no longer have to look up the reference on this sheet--I use it so much! 

To pull the whole project together, I stamped, on a separate piece of water color paper, Sweet Teddy.  He's watere colored, also, using distress ink and dylusions ink.  After drying and trimming, I mounted him with some dimensional tape.

I made several things this past weekend, and had them on my table to film....my crafty girl voted the sweet teddy card her favorite.....I do agree!

TTFN, Jane

1 comment: