Monday, December 15, 2014

I Brake For Jesus


{jane bosi}

Hellllooooo....Brakers!

Today, I have a fun little watercolored gem to share with you.  I'm still using my favorite Christmas sheet, called Rob Meijer Christmas from Stampinback.  I've also used a great background image called, Names of Jesus.  LOVE, love, love that image!  It's a wonderfully versatile background and can be used year round for just about any kind of card!

I started by creating a water colored background on watercolor paper.  Then, using white pigment ink and my picket fence distress marker, I added a frosted look to the edges and the Names of Jesus background image.  I love the frosted effect you get with the distress marker--you have to be patient, though!  It become much more pronounced when the marker dries.

Be patient and stamp on!  :)
TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment