Thursday, December 18, 2014

I Brake for Christmas Angels ....

Hello I Brake for Stamps fans !!!

It's Crystal here with another card you could mass produce for mailing , I used Christmas Angel Avie for this card , I kept it all gold and white  , I heat embossed chevrons with Halo gold detail embossing powder , I also embossed the stamped image with it , I framed my image in a gold foil card stock and added a tulle bow in gold glitter , these bows add big wow to a simple card , it added very little bulk and can easily be mailed  , inside my card i created layers with the gold foil CS and die cut Merry Christmas from the gold foil CS too , this is one I wish you could see all the shimmer and sparkle , the images I colored the gold stars and added chalk to her cheeks .




IMG_3504IMG_3503IMG_3505

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today ,
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment