Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I Brake For Turkey's

Good morning Peeps, Beth here with my card finally.....didn't think I would ever get one done....Since Thanksgiving is right around the corner I used the entire Thanksgiving Collage Quarter Sheet  from IBFS on my card, really love the verse that goes along with this set.
 As you can see I went really rustic with my card I water colored my background on the collage stamp and then sprayed it with some glimmer mist...wasn't happy with the dullness of the turkey and leaf so stamped them again and used my Copics to color both and cut them out and adhered to the card....my papers are I'd Rather Be Hunting from Hobby Lobby.

now for the inside stamped the verse with black ink and then punched some little leaves to scatter down the side.

Well thats it for me this week hope you have enjoyed my card ... see you next Tuesday.
Hugs
Beth


1 comment: