Thursday, November 20, 2014

I Brake for Snowmen ...

Hello I Brake For Stamps fans !!

It's Crystal here and today's card I am using Frosty and Friends to create my Christmas card from the IBFS store.




the image is Copic colored and wink of Stella in clear was added to the edges of him, I used Tim Holtz snowflakes on the edge die with vellum to create my snowflake layers , the words are Paper Smooches die cuts called Christmas words

snowman cardsnowman card 2snowman card 3snowman card 4

inside my card I stamped Frosty and Friends with a pearl ink to give a shimmer watermark look , my words are die cuts from Paper Smooches called Christmas words .

snowman card 5

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today ,
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .


Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment