Thursday, October 9, 2014

I Brake for Witches ..

Hello I Brake for Stamps fans !!

It's Crystal here and today I made a Halloween card using the witch from Humorous Senior Halloween stamp set , I love this set you get 4 images and 2 sentiments , love the one I am using today it says " Women are Angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly .. on a broom.. we're flexible like that ..  " . You can find this stamp and lots more in the I Brake For Stamps Online Store ..

humorous witch 006
humorous witch 007humorous witch 008humorous witch 009humorous witch 011

Today I say good bye to fussy cutting ..lol , I love the cut out look but if you are doing a bunch I have the answer  , I have a Silhouette and have created a cut file so I can cut out the die shape  , how I did this is I stamp my image on cardstock and scan into my computer and then I open the file in my silhouette design studio and create and offset cut  and then I tighten it closer to my stamped lines  I can cut 6 per page so I set it up and cut 6 at a time

humorous witch 001

next I created a stamp positioner out of old legos , I line a plastic sheet up to the corner of my lego stamp my image onto the plastic

humorous witch 003

next I use a bit of tape to hold the die cut into place and then slide my clear stamped sheet over the cut to line up then you put the L shape positioner back on the corner and remove the plastic sheet and then stamp my image

humorous witch 003

tah -dah , this is so easy and love the results

humorous witch 004

if you leave me a commit and sent me an email requesting the cut file to go with your witch stamp  I will send it to you for free  ( only works in the Silhouette ) , send the request to Crystal@thelopezcrew.net and in subject title IBFS Witch cut file , don't forget to commit and if you like the idea of cut file to go with you IBFS images let me know and ill make more to give away .

humorous witch 005

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today , for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment