Thursday, October 30, 2014

I Brake for Red Hat MaMa's ...

Hello I Brake for Stamps fans !!

It's Crystal here and today I made a card using and image from Half Sheet # 043  , I used the group of ladies from the stamp set and the sentiment Red Hat MaMa's  .


I added glossy accents to her glasses and pearl pen to make earrings and polka dots
IMG_3323IMG_3324IMG_3325IMG_3326IMG_3327IMG_3328IMG_3329
inside my card I kept it simple  and without a sentiment , now I can turn this card into anything it might be needed for
IMG_3330
my matching envelope
IMG_3331

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today , for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment