Thursday, September 18, 2014

I Brake for Golf ....

Hello I Brake for Stamps Fans !!

It's Crystal here and today I have a birthday card using  Where's my Balls from I Brake for Stamps online store  , she is from the Humorous Senior line  , go check them out ,there are so many great images and I know you will find many perfect for your cards too.
Today's card is a fancy fold curved card base



Wheres my balls 003Wheres my balls 004Wheres my balls 005Wheres my balls 006Wheres my balls 008Wheres my balls 009
inside my card
Wheres my balls 007

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today , for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment