Thursday, September 25, 2014

I Brake for Chef Charlotte ....

Hello I Brake for Stamps fans !!

It's Crystal here and today I have a Birthday card using Chef Charlotte , she is from the humorous Senior line  over at I Brake for Stamps online store . I love making Birthday card because that is the most needed card of all cards I make , and this image makes up such a cute card and simple to color , i used grays and a lightest blue to make the white in her outfit , and if you look close enough you will see the candle glow on her  , my card base and the bow are from the Silhouette online store and the Happy Birthday is a die cut from Sizzix .



Chef Charolette 003Chef Charolette 004Chef Charolette 005Chef Charolette 006Chef Charolette 008Chef Charolette 009

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today , for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment