Thursday, August 21, 2014

I Brake for Kibbles and Betts ....

Hello I Brake for Stamps Fans !!
Its Crystal here with a  card I made using the Kibbles and Betts stamp from the Humorous Senior line , I love this Senior line they make me chuckle and after all don't we want our cards to brighten someones day .. I made this a CAS card ( at least it is for me ..lol ) a simple hello card , the sentiment was cut from my Silhouette , the image was colored with copic markers .


hello kitty 003 - Copyhello kitty 004 - Copyhello kitty 005hello kitty 006
My eye candy for the Postal people , stamp your envelope and make an entrance  first with the outside .....
hello kitty 007

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today , for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment