Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I Brake For Cammie

Good morning IBFS friends, Beth here with a new card for you......pulled out my Cricut and Cuttlebug for this card as I wanted a fence to sit Kisses Cammie on....this adorable little girl is a Cheslea Le Designs just love this darling image.


I chose to use paper piecing on this image instead of coloring the whole thing......she is colored with Spectrum Noir markers.....the fence is the Heritage folder from Cuttlebug and is inked with Rangers Weathered Wood Distress Ink....the sign post was cut using the Christmas Noel cartridge from Cricut used a Sizzix die cut for sign with 2 eye rings to hold it on stamped Totally Amazing from the Half Sheet 138B .....hope you have enjoyed my card today will be back next week with something new.
Hugs
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment