Thursday, July 10, 2014

I Brake for you to Get Well

Hello IBFS fans !!!

Today I am making a get well card using  a  Senior from ES1007 sheet , we all need get well cards from time to time and this image fits the bill for the perfect get well card , I did not make it over the top fussy , but every one need a few flowers  to cheer them up and so I added a few of those and a bow to wrap it all up . I would hope this would put a smile on someone's face when they receive it .



Get Well Soon 002Get Well Soon 003Get Well Soon 004Get Well Soon 007
Get Well Soon 006

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today , for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment