Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I Brake for Lovely Silhouette Bouquets

Good afternoon friends,  Beth here and I am running a little late today with my post.....today I have a Zig-Zag Accordion card for you such a cool design and for my main image I used  the Floral Silhouette Bouquet 
stamp from IBFS.
I just love these Silhouette stamps and how you can double stamp with them to get a shadowy effect which I have done with this particular stamp.


I stamped my image with Crumb Cake ink first than used my stamp-a-ma-jig to offset my image a little and stamped it again using Rich Razzleberry.


Here is a close up of my image so you can see the shadows...this technique I used for the card fold is from Technique Junkies Fancy Folds and Motion CD.
Supplies:
Stamp IBFS Floral Silhouette Bouquet
Card Stock- Stampin-Up  Rich Razzleberry
Designer Paper -K&CO- Brenda Walton
Inks-Stampin-up Crumb Cake & Razzleberry
Martha Stewart  Butterfly Punches
Spellbinders- Nestibilities.

Thats it for me today hope you have enjoyed my little card see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment